Note: We are currently updating our volunteer induction process so that we are valuing your time in the right way.
Volunteers are the heart of what Bike Auckland achieves
Are you looking for a way to take climate action? To give something back or gain new skills and experience? To meet new people or find your ‘tribe’? Or just to do something new?
Thank you for thinking of Bike Auckland! We can offer you the following volunteer opportunities:
- Working on our advocacy campaigns
- Helping out at local events, including with our popular bike valet service
- Providing technical advice for our submissions
- Writing (blogs, articles, funding submissions…)
- Marshalling rides
- Helping people gain cycling skills and confidence
- Supporting our Bike Burbs across our city
- Helping us keep things running behind-the-scenes
- And many other activities
We’re always on the look-out for these skills:
- Event management and support
- Technical transport support (engineering, planning and infrastructure)
- Communications, marketing and design
- Community engagement
- Training and education
- Project management
- Document management
- Government relations
- And other skills too!