- Show up. Turn up to a ride, put your name on a petition, or just call and ask.
- Help run an event. It takes all hands on deck to make an event go smoothly.
- Spread the word. Good with words, images, cartoons, social media? Help us tell more people about who we are and what we do.
Bike Auckland is a volunteer organisation, which runs on donations and membership dues – but most of all, on the good energy of people like you. Whatever you do to help out, helps all of us on bikes. So what can you do?
- Fundraise. Got creative ideas for fundraising? We’re all ears!
- The nitty-gritty. Help write, format and proof submissions and presentations.
- Speak up. Whisk off a letter to Auckland Council, Auckland Transport or your local Board or MP when we ask you to do so.