- This event has already happened.
EcoWest Festival Opening Night: Cycle-Powered Cinema
Saturday March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Join us for the Opening Night of EcoWest Festival 2019!
We bring bike-bling to the burbs with the twilight sounds of live music, food trucks, a licensed bar and our main-event… bike-powered screenings of locally made and thought-provoking short films.
Saturday 16 March, 6-9pm
1909-1959 Great North Road, in the heart of the Avondale Shops (the old 3 Guys site)
- Join a local Bike Auckland group ride, then plug in and help us power this event!
- Artists Emma Olphert and Eva Fuemana will complete a stunning new installation.
- Try an E-Bike and BYO mug for a free hot chocolate at this Zero Waste event.
- Brought to you by EcoMatters, Panuku Development Auckland, Whau Local Board and The Creative Souls Project.
- Accessible by bus, train, bike, and whanau friendly!
Share your photos from this event with #ecowest19
This event is part of EcoWest Festival 2019, a month-long celebration of our stunning environment. Check out more than 120 EcoWest Festival events at the official website: www.ecowest.org.nz