- This event has already happened.
E-bike High Tea
Sunday June 13 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Hosted at Bikes & Beyond with support from Frocks on Bikes and Auckland Transport, you’ll have the opportunity to try an ebike in a safe and supportive environment and get clued up on eBikes.
ebikes have grown in popularity as more people find they are a fantastic way to discover your neighbourhood and beyond. You’ll learn which eBike is right for you, how to dress for style & comfort, and how to navigate Auckland on the many cycle paths available to you.
ebikes are a wonderful way to improve your health and fitness, get around your local area with ease and connect with like minded people.
- What to wear when e-biking – do you really need a whole new wardrobe?
- How to meet people who have similar interests
- Trying an ebike in a safe setting, understanding the types available, and how or when to use them for local trips.
- Bike accessories, panniers, baskets, wine bottle or keep cup holders.
- Hats and Helmets, mixing the two and protecting your hair.
We look forward to meeting you over a cuppa