The “Biclorama” run by cycle importers Dexter & Crozier on Victoria St East, shown here in 1902, was just one of many bicycle shops that sprang up around the city to supply suitable wheels for Aucklanders. Hills were clearly no obstacle to our ancestors! (Image: National Library of New Zealand)

Outside the premises of the bicycle shop of Dexter and Crozier, cycle importers, Victoria Street East, Auckland, in 1902. The shop is called the “Rambler Biclorama”; a group of men stand outside the front of the shop, with two tandems in the foreground. (Image: National Library of New Zealand.)
Categories
Share this