It’s the first week of the month again, and you know what that means – time to bowl around town with the Spokes Ladies in pursuit of fine food, fashion, beverages, art, music, and fun. Here’s the event page; full details of this month’s fab ride below…
The September Issue
- 6pm Meet at the entrance to St Kevin’s Arcade (191 -197 Karangahape Road)
- 6.10pm Group ride to Dalston to check out their Spring collection (481 Richmond Road, Grey Lynn)
- 7pm Head upstairs to the gloriously kitsch dining room at the Grey Lynn RSA (1 Francis Street, Grey Lynn) for dinner by ‘Jimmy the Cook‘
- 7.45pm If we have time, we will have a quick tipple at the charming corner bar Freida Margolis (440 Richmond Road, corner of Hakanoa St)
- 8pm-ish: group ride back to K’ Road for a mixed evening of alt-folk delights at Wine Cellar (Echo Children, Tweed & Songbike) and the 95bFM BOMBATHON at Whammy Bar, featuring sere / Peach Milk / Dictaphone Blues / Charlie Freak / Kip McGrath / HEAVY / Purple Pilgrims/ RACKETS
- Head off home any time you feel like it.
All bike types/styles/ages/fitness levels and speeds are encouraged.
We have a ‘give it a go’ inclusive policy, so whether you’re a newbie or hardcore, it’s about getting women out on bikes together.
Bring lights. Be stylish. Let’s ride!