- This event has passed.
Te Atatū Food Truck Fridays
December 2, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
[This event has been added to the Bike Auckland calendar as there is a cycling promo: by showing up on a bike you have a chance of winning one of 3 x $20 dinner vouchers.]
We are back THIS Friday (December 2nd).
There will be a selection of Auckland’s best street food along with music, entertainment and the Te Atatu repair cafe. Save the date at https://www.facebook.com/events/379505157505295.
December 2nd – 4:30pm to 8:30pm – Te Atatu South Community Centre.
The food trucks joining us on the night will be:
- THOSE GUYS J and M – Philly cheese steak rolls, burgers, fries and irresistible cookies.
- Baltao – Filipino street food with scintillating marinated ribs, pork belly bao’s or sisig rice.
- Mama Yoya’s – Everyone’s favourite authentic Mexican cuisine queen.
- Gozleme NZ – Flatbreads stuffed with goodness.
- Delicias Pascal Chilean Food – Empanadas and other Chilean treats
- Cream Ice Cream – Delicious real fruit ice cream
- Victor & Vern’s – Serving your coffee, iced chocolate and homemade soda fix.
On the entertainment menu there will be music, free ReCreators Christmas wreath workshop, $5 sandy art workshop and a live steel drumming performance. You can also pop up to the 249 Edmonton road art gallery for some Christmas shopping.
Come grab some tasty food and soak up the community vibes. Plenty of seating available or picnic in the park. Parking available on site. Walking or cycling up makes it even easier. Remember by biking you could be in with the chance of winning one of 3 x $20 dinner vouchers.
A great way to spend a Friday night.