Bike Maintenance Workshop with Luke from Ōtara Bike Burb
Thursday October 28 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:30 am on day Last of the month, repeating until December 9, 2021
– 2 hour workshop.
– Kai provided.
– This interactive workshop takes the mystery out of the bicycle. Luke will show you how to do a basic inspection to ensure your bike is in safe working order, how to clean your bike and make minor adjustments, and how to fix the dreaded flat tyre, breaks, gears and more if time permits.
– Participants are encouraged to bring along their own bikes so they can become familiar with the mechanics of their own bike. If you don’t have a bike, not to worry we have plenty.
Learn how to do a maintenance check and naming parts of a bike, removing and fitting a wheel, fixing a puncture,
bike cleaning, lubrication and more.
– Please try to arrive 15 minutes before the course start time.
– Look for the AT & OBB flags and our instructor with bikes.
– Courses are weather dependent.