WINDSOR RESERVE to NARROW NECK BEACH
11am Sunday 9 November 2014
Meet : 11am, Windsor Reserve Playground
SAUSAGE SIZZLE SPOT PRIZES FREE BIKE SAFETY CHECKS
LOLLY SCRAMBLE BEST DRESSED BIKE BEST DRESSED RIDER
A FREE EVENT!
Nicely supported by Cycle Auckland (Devonport Wharf), ute Bikes (Brown’s Bay), Auckland Transport & Devonport Arts Festival
Kia ora and Greetings
Okay it’s short notice but… you’ve specially been invited to our FREE EVENT this Sunday 9 November. (I said it was short notice)
It’s our Bike To The Beach Fun Family Ride from Windsor Reserve to Narrow Neck Beach. Meet 11am at Windsor Reserve Playground, King Edward Parade.
- Dress up, dress your bike– this is part of The Devonport Arts Festival, too.
- We’ll then cycle in convoy to Narrow Neck Beach along cycleways.
- We haveprizes to give away
- And after a healthy, fresh-inducing short ride, rock on up for a FREE sausageand get set for our scrabbly Lolly Scramble.
- Life is all about balance.
- Yuri The Bike Mechanic from Cycle Auckland (Devonport Wharf) will also be at Narrow Neck Beach to give bikes a free safety check.
- You can check your brakes before you leave, though, please.
- Check out Sculpture OnShore after (no parking problems)
We are Bike Devonport – helping to make the village / Peninsula an even better, more fun and safer place to ride your bike round.
Lance Armstrong won’t be there – but YOU CAN!